Pace American - Fenders feel off trailer. Welds Broke
2011 Pace Sport Utility trailer.In 2011 ramp pins had to be rewelded since they broke off.
In 2012 rewired entire trailer with solid connection lights since they were intermittent. The Topper was 3 days ago when we were hauling our new ATV to Eastern WA to go camping and the first steel fender came off at I-90 & Cle elm. 2nd fender followed at I-90 & Ellensburg. The fenders vibrated so much that the welds literally broke.
Thank God no one was hurt other than the Fenders being destroyed. I have only used trailer about 8 times total of 1500 miles.
What a piece of Junk!Just cause it says made in America doesn't mean it was built well especially in this case.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pace Trailer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "I signed a management agreement with JLS and they have mistreated our property, allowed renters to remove walls, drill holes and steal equipment they said we should leave for the..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."