1.3K views

Conquest trailer built 5/2007 and put in service 9/2007.At 400 miles first tire blows.

Tires continue to blow at a rate of about once a month. Learned axle improperly installed and replaced by authorized Pace American service shop. Frame is cracking in various locations. The rear tandem axle separated from frame.

Took to a semi trailer repair facility for repair. Due to the poor construction that does not have a 90 degree angle, the repair included a triangulated frame for attaching the tandem axles to the frame.

Trailer purchased through a franchise who failed to pursue these and other problem.Thousands spent to maintain this piece of junk.

Had an Experience with Pace American?

Comments

2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Pace American - Fenders feel off trailer. Welds Broke Pace American "2011 Pace Sport Utility trailer. In 2011 ramp pins had to be rewelded since they broke off. In 2012 rewired entire trailer with solid connection lights since they were intermittent...." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more 2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more