Conquest trailer built 5/2007 and put in service 9/2007.At 400 miles first tire blows.
Tires continue to blow at a rate of about once a month. Learned axle improperly installed and replaced by authorized Pace American service shop. Frame is cracking in various locations. The rear tandem axle separated from frame.
Took to a semi trailer repair facility for repair. Due to the poor construction that does not have a 90 degree angle, the repair included a triangulated frame for attaching the tandem axles to the frame.
Trailer purchased through a franchise who failed to pursue these and other problem.Thousands spent to maintain this piece of junk.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pace Trailer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "PLEASE BE AWARE AS I AM A BUSINESS MAN AND I KICKED THESE TWO PEOPLE OUT OF MY OFFICE BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO HAND ME SOME FAKE PAPERS AND REQUEST..."
- "I participated in the Smart Ride program for the second time. And for the 2nd time, even though I was told I earned a discount - the latest 21%..."
- "our home is 2years and a couple of months old. The garage floor is crumbling away . When they did there 10 month walk through. I told them I wanted..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."