South Bend, Washington
1.3K views

I bought this trailer at trailer boss in wa. The owner is rude and mean on phone. I talked to pace trailer warranty and Chad told me I have to drive it to salt lake and leave it there for repairs with no replacement. They sold me a trailer that they knew were below standards.

1. Roof was damaged. Could not see this damage until I got it home.

2. Paint on rear door comes off with my finger nail. There is rusty areas everywhere. I am a disabled vet and could not get Into tight areas. They promised everything is good to go.

3. Steve (lied about warranty) told me the roof was lifetime warranty.

4. Diamond plating is peeling off in front. Only drove this trailer around twice in short distance.

5. Inside wall are peeling away from frame and rust water lines are dripping down the walls.

PACE TRAILER does not help you with warranty.

Had an Experience with Pace American?

Comments

Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Camping World of Houston - BEWARE OF THESE *** ARTISTS Camping World " My husband is 82 and I am 67, and we had planned on enjoying this summer and fall while seeing the country. Who knows when we will be able..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more